There "is" an Apple in my soup....

Time has resumed its infinite course and I have taken the first step on my journey. Things that were meaningful, in what seems like minutes before, have lost all meaning and significance.  My world, that I was once so fond of and attached to, has been irrevocably changed. The landscape, once drab and recognizable, has become a kaleidoscope of color filled with possibilities.  Each step that I take, another step into the unknown.

What paths will I cross?  Who will be joining me on this infinite road? Will those who had lit my way before still be there to guide me? Questions I do not have the answers to.  In my heart, preciously concealed, are the markers that will hopefully lead me back to those who are close to me and those that have become so intrinsic to my previous existence.  At this juncture, the only thing I am certain of is, that there is a possibility to strengthen these bonds.

I am guided by a new light and a path that resonates with my very existence.  My heart compels me to follow this road in spite of my fears and reservations.  Rationality has failed me and I cannot explain the forces that drive me.  As I wait in anticipation, time extends minutes into what seems like hours, and compresses hours into minutes, when I am in bliss.

Actions have taken on new meaning and significance has found a new face. Uncertainty is abound, and the only consolation is the certainty, that the next step on the path must be taken. Froth with new challenges and with hope as my only weapon, I step forth into the unknown.  Head high and chest out, and a heart filled with absolute love and joy and light and happiness.

I have submitted.  I have placed my trust in the Unseen.  I walk in total gratitude of the mercy and the love of He who is Most Merciful.

Will you hold hands with me and tread along this path in love, light and happiness?  I extend my invitation to you :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Surprise...

A Friend Indeed - The Second Leg

The Rose