Is there an Apple in my soup?

It feels like a thousand hours since I wrote my last blog.  The hours and the days have melded together and I have lost complete sense of time.  Moments once separate and distinct have become indiscernible from each other.  It is as though the entire universe has succumbed to my meanderings and the moments have just become unfoldings of each other.

I cannot explain or even begin to contemplate the reason for this! All I know is that it happened to me suddenly and for the life of me I cannot identify the exact point in time nor can I pin point the immediate past when the event occurred.  All I can tell you is that a particular event is before the point, anything else seems to have happened simultaneously.  It is as if my entire world has been turned inside out, and the continuum of time has been disrupted.  What should have passed as a long hour has been compressed to mere minutes.  What should have been a day has been compressed into what seems like a few hours, and a minute like the blink of an eye.

What caused this to occur I am not certain.  I am not even certain that whatever is happening to me right now is real. It would seem as if I am caught between the realms of reality and surreality.  A twilight zone, staring at the world through glazed eyes looking but never seeing, hearing but never listening.  A quandary, a paradox what on earth has happened to my world.

At the beginning I resisted, not believing what was happening and then I quickly saw the futility of it all.  Alas it was to late.  My reality had been shattered, time had been put on hold, my entire existence had been redirected and I was caught in that place where nothing seems to make sense and where resistance is an exercise in futility.

You may think that because of this I would be in a state of complete and utter insanity, or, that my sanity  has curled up and enclosed itself in the deepest recesses of my mind.  However it is not so.  Even though I am fearful of the journey ahead and I am scared of what may be and I cannot understand what has happened to me I am in absolute BLISS!

I thank the All Seeing for granting me this most incredible opportunity.

I have began my journey, would you care to join me in love, light and happiness :-)

Comments

  1. Sensual prose! May the journey be more than words, the lesson painless and the experience unique.

    May the wakening of emotions be accompanied by passion of a singular purpose.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Surprise...

A Friend Indeed - The Second Leg

The Rose