A New Begining...

Events of the day have made me realise that I have crossed over into a new chapter in my life.  What was once familiar, though hurtful, was a source of great comfort for it was known.  Now I have crossed the precipice and like it or not I have to accept that my life has been irrevocably changed. 

This is a place that is unfamiliar, where my own company is cherished, where I see myself as I am and where I can enjoy what I am and what I have become.  All the ties that bound me have been shaken off.  All the emotions that held me prisoner have evaporated to reveal the illusion that they were.  All the fears that once were, have faded and the new fears that have attempted to take over have been fended off.

I have been set free and I now realize my potential.  The emotions that threatened my happiness, nay my very existence, have no effect on me.  The past and past relationships, which hung over me like an albatross, while unsettling, are fading fast as the distance from the precipice widens.

The colour of possibility fills my world, the brushes in my hands have been renewed, my palette has new hues and my canvas is stark and white waiting for the first stroke that I know I must make.  It is my desire to colour this canvas with warmth and understanding and on a base of love and thus create a new picture of life.  I want to paint a masterpiece and hang it out for all to see, so they too can behold, enjoy and partake in this new interpretation of the universe.

To all my friends and all those who have walked with me thus far, come join me and dip your brushes and add a little of the colour to your canvas. And let me dip my brush into your colours and let them merge in to stronger friendship with deeper understanding and love.  Let us paint together and light the world with our masterpieces and rejoice that we had the privilege of sharing in each others creations.

Love, light and prosperity to all :-)   

(for the Trekies out there "Live long and prosper" :-) )

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Surprise...

A Friend Indeed - The Second Leg

The Rose