The Gem of Bramley...

When I first met her, I never imagined the impact she would have on my life.  Her small strong frame and plaited hair, I must admit, was quite intimidating.  As I lay on the table, with nothing but a towel over me, she proceeded to massage my body.  All the while talking, not to me, but my soul.  And slowly but surely I felt the effects spread through my entire being.

Through happier times, she lifted my spirits even higher, through tough times she fanned the dying flames of my soul. Adding the fuel of love, morality and dignity until it burst forth burning brightly with a renewed energy.

Turning my eyes inward, to witness my own inner beauty, and to in love with myself all over again, and to recognize the value of just being. Never once judging, or criticizing, forever guiding, forever leading helping me along from darkness to light, from despair to absolute bliss.

A true gem that has found a setting in my heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Surprise...

A Friend Indeed - The Second Leg

The Rose