OPotB

The first time I came across this acronym was at a demo for some new technology.  Like all demo's that work perfectly when setting up, there were a few challenges, but once resolved the demo proceeded without a hitch.

When thinking of a name for this blog, the acronym came to mind.  I thought that this would be an ideal way to express my views on the wider world out there.  My thoughts on life, the universe and all things that matter at OPotB.

Now we have to come to an agreement, that while many things matter to me, these same things may not matter to you, but never the less I hope they provoke some thought and bring a smile to you on this magnificent journey we call LIFE.

Comments

  1. We don't see the world the way it is, we see it the way we are ! Blog on !! I am in agreement!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Surprise...

A Friend Indeed - The Second Leg

The Rose