Striped Toothpaste

Ever since my mom brought home the first tube of stripped toothpaste and I squeezed some on the end of my toothbrush, I have been fascinated by it. Finding out how its done has not caused my fascination to fade.

Does it make our lives easier to live?

Does it do the job better than none striped toothpaste?

Does it contribute to reaching some higher state of being?

I guess the answer to all these questions is probably “No”. 

But what it does do is highlight mans genius for being able to make even the most trivial of things more aesthetically pleasing. So imagine what can be achieved if we are able to harness this genius to the more challenging problems facing the world today? We may not solve these problems, but improving the aesthetics of them may be enough :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Surprise...

A Friend Indeed - The Second Leg

The Rose