On Love....

I have been reading a number of posts and articles on love, and what I have found is a description of the qualities or attributes that exists when there is love.  Don't get me wrong, I am not for a second saying this incorrect, on the contrary.  The problem lies in the fact that what we are trying to do is to rationalize that which is irrational and the best that can be done is to associate love with its attributes and hopefully elicit the emotion in the reader and by proxy explain the emotion.

I have often wondered how I would explain what I feel when I am in love?

How would I explain that when I see my loved one the complete sense of elation and completeness I feel? How do I explain the complete sense of contentment?  How do I explain that when I stroke her hair, the sensations that pass through me? How do I explain the tingling that races up from my fingers straight to the heart?  How do I explain that when I take her in my arms, that time ceases to exist? How do I explain the feelings rush forth from the depths of my soul and that I just want to hold on forever? How do I explain that when our lips touch its like the touching of our souls? How do I explain that I am complete?

I cannot! I cannot find the words that can explain these things, these things that I feel when I am in love.

I guess the only way is to find her :-)

Comments

  1. The hunt is half the fun and absolute bliss when you find that someone. just don't be too busy having fun to realise that she has arrived.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Surprise...

A Friend Indeed - The Second Leg

The Rose