Being a Twin

Just how much truth is there in horoscopes?  Not the ones that try and predict your day to day fortune,  or ones that try and state how happy you will or will not be,  or how a stranger, who I am still waiting for incidentally, will enter and change your romantic life forever.  I am more interested to understand is there a bases behind some of the personality traits that horoscopes claim I should have?

I have tried to gauge this from observing some of my friends and family who are also Gemini's, yes I am a twin, but in all this time I failed to fathom whether or not they display these traits or not.  I am convinced that they were born actually later in the year but their parents had inadvertently registered them as a May/June baby thus creating a conflict with their personality trait, horoscopically (no you wont find this word in the dictionary I just invented it) that is, which has largely led to an internal conflict thus forcing the person into totally conflicting behaviour or so I am assuming.  

To put it in perspective, I know people who first look at the persons birthdate, not to calculate age, but to actually figure out under which sign the person is born so they can check if the person is likely to have a good working relationship or not.  So I am intrigued by this question because, if it is true, in it is the potential answer to resolving all our conflicts.

So according to the charts I should have the following personality traits, good communicator, curious, alert, constantly moving, changing ideas and ability to solve problems.  Good careers are PRO, scientist, writer or sales agent.   I cannot deny that I, if I may be so bold, have each one of these traits even if only in minuscule quantities.  But what I can attest to is this that there are a large number of other traits that I have observed in myself and I suspect can be observed in other "true" Gemini's.

Gemini's never get lonely, there are two of us inside here, and we are quite happy to converse and even argue with each other and, contrary to popular belief, yes you can loose an argument with yourself.  Gemini's can and will support both sides in a sporting event which seems to get on the nerves of certain fans especially those of Premier League ilk.  Gemini's may also occasionally, or should I say often, ok ok frequently come up with jokes that can be only understood by the other twin, leaving others, who are unfortunate enough not to be born a Gemini, wondering what the heck is going on.  Gemini's seem to get things that other don't and I think this is because there are two of us and thus can safely say Gemini's do MULTI-TASK! 

So, if like me, you are fortunate enough to be born a Gemini you can be grateful that you are born under what is probably the coolest sign in the Zodiac and not only that but you can be proud to be a mathematical conundrum ..... :-)   

Comments

  1. If Geminis 'don't get lonely' how come they sit and wait for someone to enter their lives? Why then express the need?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had a good chuckle ... whats scary tho is the split personality aspect....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Surprise...

A Friend Indeed - The Second Leg

The Rose